Here is where I collect and publish most of my technical documents and other information for public disbursement. These docs can also be found in this directory: https://www.dalewheat.com/info-content/
Please contact me if there’s something you need here that you can’t find. I’m only an email or phone call away!
Here are links to the slides show files I use in my classes. Enjoy!
I don’t send out printed instructions with my kits, because they’re used once and then usually discarded. Plus, I’m cheap frugal responsible with the resources that have been entrusted to me. Yeah, that’s what I am.
So here they are, in no particular order:
- Assembly instructions PDF (new version 2) – multiple LEDs variant
- Assembly instructions PDF (original version 1) – single multicolor LED variant
12V Dimmer Kit V2
- User Manual and Assembly Instructions
- Source code (C)
- AVR Studio project file (.aps)
- Mechanical drawing with dimensions (PDF)
- “No Mode Memory” custom Intel HEX file (12V_Dimmer_Kit_V2_no_mode_memory.hex)
Smart Battery Meter